- The administrator of the Customer’s personal data collected via the Online store is Fun with Mum Ltd., 28 Bruszewska Street, 03-046 Warsaw, Poland registered at the District Court in Warsaw, XIIth Economic and Registration Division, under the , KRS: 0000446323, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 108 001 41 85, REGON (National Register of Business Entities number) 146486386, e-mail: email@example.com, telephone number: (+48) 730 356 856 (fees charged as per standard connection – for details visit the appropriate operator).
- Customer’s personal data collected by the Administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sale agreement or the Agreement for the provision of Electronic service concluded with the Customer as well as in order to send promotional and advertising materials related to the Online store’s business.
- The Customers have the right to access their data and correct and update them.
- Providing personal data is voluntary but failure to provide the personal data necessary for the conclusion of a Sale agreement or an Agreement for the provision of Electronic service indicated in the Regulations results in a refusal to conclude that agreement. The data necessary for the conclusion of a Sale agreement or and Agreement for the provision of Electronic service are also indicated in each case on the Online Store’s website.
For what purpose do we process your data?
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of concluding and performing an agreement for purchase of physical goods in an online store. This involves, among other things, performing the following tasks:
- Ensuring proper sale and delivery of goods, as well as adapting customer service to the offer or history of previous requests;
- Fulfilling our legal obligations, such as issuing and storing invoices, responding to your grievances and complaints in the manner provided for in regulations;
- Fraud detection and prevention;
- Direct marketing activities;
- Statistical analysis for internal purposes of marketing and development of our products and services;
We will process your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfil legitimate objectives pursued by us or data recipients, in particular for direct marketing of our products.
We will process personal data for the duration of a purchase process, and also for as long as it is necessary to assert claims or process complaints connected with the purchase process that you are entitled to, and for as long as it is required by tax law provisions.
When you conclude an agreement with us, you will be asked to express your consent to the use of your data for the purpose defined in a given consent.
What specific data do we collect?
The data necessary for the conclusion and performance of an agreement that we collect include:
- Full name;
- Address of residence and correspondence address if other than the former;
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP Address
- Your order/basket details
- Payment data like transaction number (we do not store your credit card data)
Provision of this data is voluntary, however failing to provide it will prevent us from proper provision of sales services, which should be understood as inability to meet the conditions to successfully complete the processes of sales and delivery of purchased products.
With whom do we share your data?
We share your data with entities that process personal data on our behalf on the basis of an agreement concluded with them. In particular, these are IT, HR, accounting and invoice issuing entities with whom we have concluded appropriate agreements. They include:
- Entities that are intermediaries in the sale of our goods or organisation of marketing campaigns;
- Entities that provide us advisory, consulting and audit services, as well as legal, tax or accounting assistance;
- Entities engaged in postal or courier activities
- Entities engaged in payments business (banks, payment institutions) – e.g. for the purpose of making the refund to you;
Resources & further information
What are your rights?
As a company, in accordance with the regulations in force, we guarantee you the right to:
- Access your personal data;
- Correct the data we process;
- Restrict the processing of data;
- Delete the data we process;
- Transfer data to another administrator;
- File a complaint to the supervisory authority (Chairman of the Personal Data Protection Agency)
- Have an influence on the scope of the processing of transmission data
An appropriate request should be submitted to our Personal Data Inspector, who can be contacted in writing at the address: Inspektor Ochrony Danych, Fun with Mum Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie, ul. Bruszewska 28, 03-046 Warszawa or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas .
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files stored on a computer, smartphone or other device by means of which the User connects with the service.
Cookies allow the User to use the Service websites, and are downloaded automatically via an Internet browser when the User visits a given website for the first time. Usually, these files contain the name of the website from which they come, period of their storage on the end-device, and a unique number.
The entity that places and accesses cookies on the end-device of the Service User is the operator of the Service.
For what purposes are cookies used?
For adapting the content of the Service websites to the User preferences and optimizing the use of the websites. In particular, these files allow the Service to recognise its User’s device and display the website accordingly, tailored to their individual needs;
For compiling statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use the websites so that their structure and content can be improved. Tools that are used for that purpose include, among other things, Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
What are the types of cookies?
There are two basic types of cookies:
Session cookies – these are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end-device until the User logs out, leaves the website or closes the application (Internet browser).
Persistent cookies – they are stored on the User’s end-device for the period specified in the parameters of cookies or until the User deletes them. Cookies do not make changes to the setup of end-devices or software installed on them.
How to delete or block cookies?
In many cases, by default, the software that allows websites to be viewed (Internet browser) permits storage of cookies on the User’s end-device.
Service Users may change cookie settings at any time. In particular, the settings can be changed in such a way that automatic handling of cookies will be blocked in browser settings or the Service User will be informed each time cookies are placed on their device.
Below are details concerning the possibilities and ways of handling cookies for different Internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/